Loom is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We believe that every business should have a digital presence that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together digital marketing techniques including SEO, Content Marketing, Biddable media, and Social Media. As an agency, we’ve got exciting plans, and this is a perfect time to join.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic SEO Executive/ Specialist (DOE) to join our growing team in Bristol’s creative quarter. Ideally, you’ll already have cut your SEO teeth with experience in a similar role, at an agency or in-house.
About the Role
Working closely with the SEO Manager, your SEO work will help clients to achieve their business objectives. You’ll be joining an experienced team, but that shouldn’t limit your ability to make your mark on our SEO service.
You will devise and deliver targeted SEO work across our 4 pillars of SEO: search, technical SEO, backlinks and user experience. As an SEO expert, you’ll be responsible for project research, delivery & analysis. Ideally, you’ll feel as comfortable writing title tags as you do carrying out a full keyword research project or running technical audits to identify technical onsite SEO improvements.
You will be required to work on stand-alone SEO projects, as well as on projects that form part of our integrated digital marketing service.
- Developing on-going SEO strategies and identifying opportunities for new and existing clients to help achieve their business goals
- Wider site and on-page optimisation
- Carrying out natural link-building and outreach campaigns\
- Conducting competitor research
- In-depth analysis of SEO performance and KPI measurement
- Creating and working with a sophisticated SEO strategy, taking into consideration site architecture and internal linking.
- Running regular technical SEO audits and working with dev resource to resolve identified issues
- Keeping up to date with changes in the SEO industry ensuring our offering is market-leading.
- Carrying out large scale keyword research, intent based projects. Including niche areas with limited searches
- Devising intent-focussed content optimisation strategies
- Creating SEO strategies that help businesses to achieve awareness throughout the marketing funnel
The role requires someone who is really passionate about the world of SEO and ever-changing industry trends. As the role involves working across a number of client accounts, strong organisation and time management skills are a must.
We will provide full training to bring you in-line with the Loom way of working but we’re also looking for someone who has experience of different ways of working, new ideas and methodologies.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative with exceptional attention to detail. If you’re a considered and committed SEO specialist, this role is definitely for you. Ideally, you’ll have at least 1 years’ experience in a pure SEO role.
You will be proactive and take control of your own learning. You’ll be able to keep up with the fast-paced SEO world and be able to adapt work practices accordingly, driving our SEO offering forward.
We require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop their own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job if required, in order to deliver a great service to clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, receive high-level in-house training, as well as clear career progression within the company.
We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practice
- Advanced knowledge of keyword research methods
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Google tools including; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Lighthouse (or web.dev)
- Knowledge of a range of SEO tools including as Deepcrawl, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Advanced Web Rankings, AHREFs.
- An understanding of HTML, JS and CSS and their impact on SEO
- Experience with content management systems
- SEO content/copywriting experience
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- Comfortable with using SEO to reach hard to find audiences
- An understanding of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing. You will be collaborating closely with experts in these areas.
- Experience of client reporting & management
- Agency experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong copywriting skills
We Offer You
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service)
- Company bonus
- The day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Xmas office closure
- Company pension
- MoveGB membership or Dental Plan
- Personal development support
- Supportive work environment
- 4pm Friday finish with beers
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
*No recruitment agencies at this time, please.