We’re on the lookout for a skilled PPC & Biddable Media Account Manager to help drive strong performance for our clients.
Loom Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol, currently operating with a hybrid office and working from home policy.
We believe that every business should have a digital presence that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together digital marketing techniques including PPC & Biddable, SEO, Content and Social.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic Pay Per Click (PPC) & Biddable Media Account Specialist to join our growing team. Ideally, you’ll already have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, at an agency or in-house.
About the role
You’ll be involved in understanding our clients and their objectives, building campaigns and optimising them within Google and Microsoft Ads. You’ll also be responsible for biddable campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest & Twitter.
You’ll also be responsible for campaign delivery, analysis, optimisation and reporting back to the client. Ideally you’ll feel as comfortable setting up Search, Display and Video campaigns as you will be with Paid Social.
You will be a part of our integrated service teams, delivering biddable media activity to fit with wider digital marketing strategies, such as SEO, content marketing and organic social media. You will work with a range of clients across B2B, B2C and ecommerce.
- Developing ongoing PPC strategies for new and existing clients (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads)
- Building new PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, Video
- Building, managing and optimising paid search and wider biddable media campaigns (including Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Analysing data on Google Analytics
- Creating reports on Google Data Studio
- Owning and managing client budgets
- Client reporting & client management
- Identifying new opportunities for clients
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance
- Identifying and implementing new online marketing opportunities
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and sharing knowledge with the team and clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy
The role requires someone who is really passionate about PPC and Biddable Media. Someone who is just as comfortable analysing data as they are writing engaging ad text or developing new client strategies. As the role involves working across a number of client accounts, strong organisation and time management skills are a must.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative with exceptional client management skills. If you’re a passionate, ambitious and committed Paid Media specialist, with proven experience in delivering great results using biddable media channels, this role is for you.
You will be proactive and take control of your own learning. You’ll be able to keep up with the fast-paced digital marketing world and to adapt your work practices accordingly, sharing your ideas and knowledge.
We work within a holacratic structure, and require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop their own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job if required, in order to deliver great service to our clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, and receive clear career progression within the company depending on how you want to grow.
The role is client-facing so we’re after great people skills. We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
We will support a balance of remote and office working.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service)
- Annual company bonus
- The day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- 4.5 day working weeks over summer
- Xmas office closure
- Company pension
- MoveGB membership or Dental Plan
- Personal development support
- Supportive work environment
- 4pm Friday finish
- Working from home is supported
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.