Loom Digital is an award-winning, digital marketing agency based in central Bristol, currently operating with a hybrid working policy from home and the office.
We believe that every business should have a digital presence that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke, digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together digital marketing techniques including biddable media, SEO and Content Marketing.
We actively invest in our people at Loom, helping them become the best they possibly can both in and out of work. As an agency, we’ve got exciting plans, and this is a perfect time to join.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic Pay Per Click (PPC) & Biddable Media Account Executive/Manager (DOE) to join our growing team. Ideally, you’ll already have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, at an agency or in-house.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of PPC, you’ll be involved in getting to understand our clients and their objectives, building campaigns and optimising them within Google and Microsoft Ads. You’ll also be responsible for biddable campaigns across Meta (Facebook), LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter & TikTok.
As a PPC & Biddable Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for campaign delivery, analysis and reporting this back to the client. Ideally you’ll feel as comfortable setting up search, display and video campaigns, as you will be with paid social media.
You will also be required to work as part of our integrated service teams, delivering biddable media activity to fit with wider digital marketing strategies, such as SEO, content marketing and organic social media.
- Developing ongoing PPC strategies for new and existing clients (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads)
- Building new PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, Video
- Building, managing and optimising paid search and wider biddable media campaigns (across Meta Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Owning and managing client budgets
- Client reporting & management
- Identifying new opportunities for clients
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance
- Identifying and implementing new online marketing opportunities
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and share knowledge with the team and clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy
The role requires someone who is (or can be) really passionate about PPC and biddable media. Someone who is just as comfortable analysing data as they are writing engaging ad text or developing new client strategies. As the role involves working across a number of client accounts, strong organisation and time management skills are a must.
While we’re ideally looking for someone who has experience, we will provide full training to bring you in-line with the Loom way of working.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative with exceptional client management skills. If you’re a passionate, ambitious and committed PPC specialist, with proven experience in delivering great results using biddable media channels, this role is definitely for you.
You will be proactive and take control of your own learning. You’ll be able to keep up with the fast-paced digital marketing world and able to adapt work practices accordingly, sharing your ideas and knowledge.
We require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop their own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job if required, in order to deliver a great service to clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, and receive clear career progression within the company depending on how you want to grow.
The role is client facing so great people skills are a must! We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
We will support a balance of hybrid and office working.
We offer you
We really want our team to love what they do. Our team is our most valuable asset that’s why employee satisfaction is at the heart of everything! We’re proud to have a supportive work environment that believes in a healthy work-life-balance so everyone can thrive and be the best they can be.
We’re also dedicated to finding the balance between profit and purpose, as a company we always strive to do good for our team, our clients and the world around us.
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 dependent on experience. You’ll also enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Office/hybrid working – you decide
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service, capped at 32)
- Annual company bonus
- Paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Christmas office closure
- Company pension
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible employee benefits including private healthcare, gym or yoga memberships, meditation subscriptions and more…
- Eyecare and annual glasses allowance
- Personal development support & mentor scheme
- More Happi personal coaching service
- Two days of paid leave for charity work each year
- Supportive work environment & investment in training
- Early finish Fridays & Friday afternoons off in summer
Joining Loom means becoming part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, innovation, and community engagement. If you are enthusiastic about digital, we encourage you to apply and become an integral part of our local workforce.
Loom is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including those traditionally underrepresented in our industry. We embrace diversity in our workplace, ensuring fair treatment for all job applicants and employees, irrespective of age, gender, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Stage 1 – Call with the PPC team leader and culture lead
Stage 2 – In person task based interview with the PPC lead and a PPC manager